Sunday 23 October 2011

Aeronautical theory via coning

Welcome to my blog.

I have a background in aeronautical engineering; I spent many years maintaining helicopters in the following areas: Instrumentation, Weapon systems, Flight control systems, Navigation systems, Electrical systems, Engine control systems.

When I moved on from aircraft maintenance I went into the business world where over time I have tried to understand the fundamentals of business. I obtained an MBA, but what I found was that when I looked to explain how business operates, confusion occured.

I looked back at aeronautical engineering and the theory of helicopter flight; this led me formulate a coning model that I was able to apply to business. This simplified and clarified business understanding. I can do this for you.

For more information or any questions that you may have, please contact Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment